Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Shade incoming

Ahoy!

Miranda has already made her introduction, so I'm making my own as well. I thought I'd also give you a low-down on what our current plan is, so that'll be after I explain myself.

Me

I'm a programmer, writer, and maker. I can have a strange way of writing things, a strange way of thinking, and an odd way of connecting to other people. I'm going to be doing all the wetwork that makes this project tick, putting together all the bits and pieces that Miranda constructs, into the final product we're trying to make: a creepy atmospheric horror game.

You can find all my stuff through my site, at http://www.shadenexus.com.

Plan

Right now, we're planning to keep development work to the weekends as we're pouring a lot of work into three main things: 1) Portfolio work, be this art for Miranda or writing and programming for me. 2) Housekeep, as since we are in a financially weak situation, we are currently staying at my parents' place and doing work for them as part of that. 3) Job hunting, so we can create a more solid routine which will allow us the funding to actually go full-in to the projects we want to do.

I'm not sure when Miranda plans on making posts, but I'll probably make most of my posts mid-week. It's just kinda how I roll.

I hope you guys find this project interesting! I'll touch up the blog in a little bit, when I've got some time for web development work.

No comments:

Post a Comment